Hiking TraIl nearby Pinsapo de las Escaleretas natural area, in España and Parauta population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 13.803 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Parauta
(245 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.531 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,253 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,737 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,430 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.990 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.117 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.937.