Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Castroverde population.
The largest locality in the area is Fonsagrada
, with a population of 4,999 persons, at a distance of 20.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castroverde
(3,218 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.245 kilometers.
- Min height: 401 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 857 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 551 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.480 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.883 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.651.