Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Subbéticas natural area, in España and Carcabuey population.
The largest locality in the area is Priego de Córdoba
, with a population of 23,513 persons, at a distance of 9.490 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Carcabuey
(2,857 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.631 kilometers.
- Min height: 541 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 864 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 702 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.117 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.679 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.947.