Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Beas de Segura
, with a population of 5,251 persons, at a distance of 20.875 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.381 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,256 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,778 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,448 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.648 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.066 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.115.