Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Navalagamella population.
The largest locality in the area is Villanueva de la Cañada
, with a population of 16,804 persons, at a distance of 11.229 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navalagamella
(1,700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.145 kilometers.
- Min height: 570 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 761 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.067 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.136 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.078.