Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Norte de Guadalajara natural area, in España and Tamajón population.
The largest locality in the area is Cogolludo
, with a population of 633 persons, at a distance of 10.787 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tamajón
(216 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.030 kilometers.
- Min height: 841 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 947 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 898 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.399 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.051 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.693.