Hiking TraIl nearby Audubon Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Portola Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Menlo Park
, with a population of 32,026 persons, at a distance of 12.853 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Portola Valley
(4,353 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.277 kilometers.
- Min height: 164 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 561 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 363 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.098 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.659 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.500.