Hiking TraIl nearby Trout Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and Florenceville-Bristol population.
The largest locality in the area is Beauceville
, with a population of 6,226 persons, at a distance of 166.228 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Florenceville-Bristol
(1,639 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.639 kilometers.
- Min height: 457 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 934 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 600 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.145 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.902 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.075.