Hiking TraIl nearby Beargrass Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Audubon Park population.
The largest locality in the area is Louisville
, with a population of 243,639 persons, at a distance of 5.657 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Audubon Park
(1,473 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.551 kilometers.
- Min height: 141 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 168 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 155 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.315 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.350 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.856.