Hiking TraIl nearby Robert W. Crown natural area, in Estados Unidos and Alameda population.
The largest locality in the area is Oakland
, with a population of 390,724 persons, at a distance of 7.868 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alameda
(73,812 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.808 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 4 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.455 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.342 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.127.