MTB TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Torremolinos population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 12.217 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torremolinos
(65,448 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.945 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 130 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.200 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.702 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.130.