MTB TraIl nearby Purulhá population.
The largest locality in the area is Salamá
, with a population of 40,000 persons, at a distance of 18.683 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Purulhá
(5,370 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.374 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,554 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,794 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,632 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.267 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.900 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.509.