MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 8.356 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 38.130 kilometers.
- Min height: 718 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.769 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.554 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.595.