MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is San Agustín de Guadalix
, with a population of 11,133 persons, at a distance of 8.190 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 46.791 kilometers.
- Min height: 830 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,276 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 953 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.368 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.569 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.531.