MTB TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadajoz natural area, in España and Fernán-Núñez population.
The largest locality in the area is Montilla
, with a population of 23,840 persons, at a distance of 13.167 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fernán-Núñez
(9,374 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 57.098 kilometers.
- Min height: 135 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 366 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 267 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.988 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.454 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.471.