MTB TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Braojos population.
The largest locality in the area is Buitrago del Lozoya
, with a population of 1,811 persons, at a distance of 5.919 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Braojos
(193 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 39.696 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,070 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,801 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,431 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.342 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.623 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.021.