Hiking TraIl nearby Audubon Society Land natural area, in Estados Unidos and Portola Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Menlo Park
, with a population of 32,026 persons, at a distance of 11.323 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Portola Valley
(4,353 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.953 kilometers.
- Min height: 203 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 566 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 392 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.089 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.229 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.957.