Hiking TraIl nearby Theodore Roosevelt Island natural area, in Estados Unidos and Washington, D. C. population.
The largest locality in the area is Washington, D. C.
, with a population of 601,723 persons, at a distance of 0.424 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.794 kilometers.
- Min height: -5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 10 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.295 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.875 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.037.