Hiking TraIl nearby Lost Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Fairview population.
The largest locality in the area is Garland
, with a population of 226,876 persons, at a distance of 24.452 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fairview
(7,248 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.487 kilometers.
- Min height: 155 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 169 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 161 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.193 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.261 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.618.