Hiking TraIl nearby Challand-Saint-Anselme population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Vincent
, with a population of 4,687 persons, at a distance of 7.583 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Challand-Saint-Anselme
(686 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.744 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,487 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,085 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,749 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.215 %.
- Average slope downhill: -26.077 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.305.