Hiking TraIl nearby Río Tinto natural area, in España and Berrocal population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Camino
, with a population of 12,780 persons, at a distance of 19.581 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berrocal
(369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.960 kilometers.
- Min height: 111 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 275 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 156 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.663 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.711 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.708.