Hiking TraIl nearby Radnor Lake natural area, in Estados Unidos and Forest Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson (balance)
, with a population of 601,222 persons, at a distance of 13.430 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Forest Hills
(4,812 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.993 kilometers.
- Min height: 225 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 338 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.736 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.591 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.938.