Hiking TraIl nearby Weidner / Ralston Creek natural area, in Estados Unidos and Coal Creek population.
The largest locality in the area is Boulder
, with a population of 97,385 persons, at a distance of 22.902 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coal Creek
(2,400 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.971 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,390 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,637 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,458 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.915 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.544 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.264.