Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Pas natural area, in España and Vega de Pas population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 15.723 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vega de Pas
(947 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.752 kilometers.
- Min height: 380 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 605 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 442 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.492 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.993 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.188.