Hiking TraIl nearby Virginia Range Williams Combleaf Habitat natural area, in Estados Unidos and Virginia City population.
The largest locality in the area is Reno
, with a population of 225,221 persons, at a distance of 30.609 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Virginia City
(855 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.971 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,944 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,369 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,232 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.096 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.193 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.672.