Hiking TraIl nearby Sneed Road Cedar Glade natural area, in Estados Unidos and Belle Meade population.
The largest locality in the area is Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson (balance)
, with a population of 601,222 persons, at a distance of 14.904 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Belle Meade
(2,912 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.937 kilometers.
- Min height: 219 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 284 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 248 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.339 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.142 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.473.