Hiking TraIl nearby Las Virgenes Municipal natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodland Hills
, with a population of 70,000 persons, at a distance of 7.420 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Hills
(41,426 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.749 kilometers.
- Min height: 286 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 347 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 322 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.227 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.791 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.131.