Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Guaro population.
The largest locality in the area is Coín
, with a population of 21,866 persons, at a distance of 7.710 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guaro
(2,068 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.056 kilometers.
- Min height: 203 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 386 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.807 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.659 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.595.