Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Miera natural area, in España and Selaya population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 14.963 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Selaya
(1,991 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.228 kilometers.
- Min height: 236 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 854 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 567 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.537 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.396 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.534.