Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamartín de la Rosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Ciudad Lineal
, with a population of 228,171 persons, at a distance of 4.487 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamartín de la Rosa
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.035 kilometers.
- Min height: 684 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 731 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 705 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.870 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.538 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.257.