Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Huesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 15.164 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huesa
(2,734 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.977 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,071 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,725 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,350 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.905 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.472 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 120.698.