Hiking TraIl nearby Point Emery natural area, in Estados Unidos and Berkeley population.
The largest locality in the area is Oakland
, with a population of 390,724 persons, at a distance of 5.956 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berkeley
(112,580 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.347 kilometers.
- Min height: 70 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 514 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 291 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.919 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.083 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.130.