Hiking TraIl nearby Big Basin natural area, in Estados Unidos and Waterbury population.
The largest locality in the area is Essex Junction
, with a population of 9,271 persons, at a distance of 32.972 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Waterbury
(1,763 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.831 kilometers.
- Min height: 355 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 947 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 600 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.262 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.