Hiking TraIl nearby Little Basin natural area, in Estados Unidos and Boulder Creek population.
The largest locality in the area is Saratoga
, with a population of 29,926 persons, at a distance of 21.920 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Boulder Creek
(4,923 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.100 kilometers.
- Min height: 316 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 628 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 434 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.652 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.561 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.560.