Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.758 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.264 kilometers.
- Min height: 162 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 460 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 292 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.259 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.332 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.802.