Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Capilla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 17.660 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Capilla
(192 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.829 kilometers.
- Min height: 410 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 557 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 482 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.996 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.517 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.035.