Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Eska y Biniés natural area, in España and Urzainqui population.
The largest locality in the area is Ansó
, with a population of 519 persons, at a distance of 13.784 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Urzainqui
(111 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.679 kilometers.
- Min height: 728 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,285 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 956 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 45.290 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.105 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 82.343.