Hiking TraIl nearby Río Salor natural area, in España and Aliseda population.
The largest locality in the area is Cáceres
, with a population of 93,131 persons, at a distance of 31.198 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aliseda
(1,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.100 kilometers.
- Min height: 310 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 443 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 367 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.931 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.608 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.871.