Hiking TraIl nearby Monte Coto natural area, in España and La Romana population.
The largest locality in the area is Crevillente
, with a population of 28,609 persons, at a distance of 13.645 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Romana
(2,333 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.782 kilometers.
- Min height: 480 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 737 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.791 %.
- Average slope downhill: -39.047 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.247.