Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva De Los Murciélagos natural area, in España and La Cuesta population.
The largest locality in the area is La Cuesta
, with a population of 5,000 persons, at a distance of 1.560 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.996 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,005 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,106 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,076 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.413 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.892 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.415.