Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Eska y Biniés natural area, in España and Urzainqui population.
The largest locality in the area is Ansó
, with a population of 519 persons, at a distance of 14.902 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Urzainqui
(111 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.513 kilometers.
- Min height: 727 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,018 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 898 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 48.958 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.784 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.614.