Hiking TraIl nearby Bad Schandau population.
The largest locality in the area is Děčín
, with a population of 52,058 persons, at a distance of 13.436 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bad Schandau
(3,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 29.335 kilometers.
- Min height: 121 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.131 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.498 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 60.101.