Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 20.574 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.901 kilometers.
- Min height: 649 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 821 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 739 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 261.195 %.
- Average slope downhill: -29.799 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.661.