Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Outeiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Mos
, with a population of 14,650 persons, at a distance of 22.725 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Outeiro
(4,601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.792 kilometers.
- Min height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 690 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.274 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.425 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.728.