Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Roosendaal population.
The largest locality in the area is Roosendaal
, with a population of 77,725 persons, at a distance of 2.481 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.954 kilometers.
- Min height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 18 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.744 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.895 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.146.