Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 1.043 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.570 kilometers.
- Min height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,085 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.297 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.964 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.583.