Hiking TraIl nearby Kings River Fall natural area, in Estados Unidos and Ozark population.
The largest locality in the area is Clarksville
, with a population of 9,178 persons, at a distance of 40.686 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ozark
(3,684 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.885 kilometers.
- Min height: 242 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 509 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 381 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.455 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.203 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.362.