Hiking TraIl nearby Los Barruecos natural area, in España and Malpartida de Cáceres population.
The largest locality in the area is Arroyo de la Luz
, with a population of 6,671 persons, at a distance of 23.062 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malpartida de Cáceres
(4,369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.460 kilometers.
- Min height: 331 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 431 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 378 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.592 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.641 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.774.