Hiking TraIl nearby Corredor Ecológico del Río Tinto natural area, in España and La Palma del Condado population.
The largest locality in the area is Almonte
, with a population of 21,782 persons, at a distance of 15.038 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Palma del Condado
(10,404 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.938 kilometers.
- Min height: 100 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 169 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 134 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.070 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.783 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.449.