Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Monda population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 12.917 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Monda
(2,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.970 kilometers.
- Min height: 409 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 638 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 557 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.953 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.433 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.833.